Diatomite water treatment agent
I. Introduction diatomite water treatment agent
Diatomite is a siliceous sedimentary rock, formed by the deposition of the remains of diatoms, the main minerals opal. White or pale yellow, its stable performance, acid and large pore volume, pore size large, large surface area, strong adsorption, can adsorb equal to their quality of 1.5 to 4 times the liquid can absorb their quality of 1.1 to 1.5 times that of oil. Its potential is negative, the absolute value of a large, positively charged adsorption ability. So the sewage has an excellent cleaning effect. For use adsorber purification device, in addition to adsorption, there is the role of screening and depth effects.
Second, diatomite product characteristics
Diatomite water treatment agent, is a mineral compound as the main raw material, through a special treatment process technology and made diatomite products, and chemical synthesis of water treatment agents are fundamentally different. Without any side effects in sewage treatment, diatomaceous earth can be called environmentally friendly green products. Products for the powder, the nature of acidic, PH value of 6 or so, the proportion of 0.4 to 0.5, the color is beige, gray, its various properties inherent in natural minerals, plus artificial activation, can effectively remove all kinds of water sewage debris, water purification. Various types of waste water can be more effective treatment for heavy metals, toxic, ammonia, radioactive waste and other special effects are called agents. The pharmaceutical industry can use treated sewage, the focus is electroplating, circuit boards, paper, coal, oil, radioactive, batteries, metallurgy, leather, pharmaceuticals, inks, printing and dyeing, food, alcohol plant, chemical, wood processing slaughter, animal husbandry and other sectors of production units of waste water or sewage.
Third, the diatomite product performance
Diatomite water treatment agent performance, the actual performance by the natural minerals of the decision. Effect of artificial physico-chemical treatment agent comprising: improve mineral activity, increase its functional capacity, increasing the sensitivity of the response, which offers the following key features:
(1) selective adsorption and adsorption: electrostatic attraction and grain dispersion forces present on the surface of the crystal structure is generated, so that the mineral has a strong adsorption force. You can absorb inorganic and organic. But its adsorption ability of different habits and different substances, it is also having a selective adsorption and sieving properties.
(2) adsorption - interception of exchange: at relatively high temperatures, the cavity is relatively increased mineral crystals, this time by absorption into or exchanged molecules or ions, drop in temperature, crystals were trapped narrow cavity, and in very high densities is preserved. Then for a long time, with changes in outside weather conditions, and through the new snap - exchange interaction is gradually released.
(3) ion-exchangeable: mineral having a crystal structure of the voids, the voids within the exchangeable cations adsorbed instability (K +, Na +, Ca2 +), etc., and other substances, in order to balance the negative charge in the crystal. Under certain conditions, the external polar molecules or cationic exchange interaction can occur with the cationic lattice, and there is considerable exchange capacity. Because of the various types of affinity for different ions, it is also having a selective ion exchange.
(4) catalytic cracking of: mineral itself is an important non-metallic catalyst, other catalysts can also constitute the "catalyst composition" or as a carrier of a chemical catalyst, it has a strong catalytic activity, cracking and versatility sex.
(5) chemical conversion: The complex adsorbed material gathered and exchanged various states of existence, in catalysis, through a chemical reaction and re-combined to form new substances. Unwanted substances can be converted useful substances, toxic substances into non-toxic substances.
(6) Adhesive - flocculation: diatomaceous earth pulverized to fine particles, ultra fine particles, having suspended glue, adhesion, and a surfactant in aqueous solution. Suspended bonding gum and flocculation, floc due to their own weight and a precipitate.
(7) decolorization deodorant to toxicity: These properties also have a certain selectivity for certain colors, odors and toxins, removing a significant effect.
(8) heat and acid resistance: high temperature, concentrated acid medium, and without prejudice to the lattice structure of minerals, does not affect its inherent properties.
(9) physiological help fertility: The pharmaceutical raw material, plants and animals have treatment and facilitation. In wastewater treatment, as it first purification agent quality, leaving the sediment also train some organisms play an active role.
Fourth, the role of diatomite products
Diatomite water treatment agent is able to eliminate water pollution, water purification, it is the combined effect of the above properties. Its specific role, roughly the following aspects:
(1) cleaning of industrial wastewater, sewage and general sewage of various pollutants. mainly:
a, oxygen degradation of organic matter, namely to reduce COD and BOD.
B, eliminating or reducing various types of toxic substances, including inorganic and organic substances. The former refers to a variety of heavy metals (Hg, As, Cd, Pb, Cr, Ni, Be, etc.) and certain metal compounds; the latter, such as phenols. Pesticides.
c, clear phytonutrients, such as N (NH3-N), P, K and the like.
d, remove radioactive substances, such as 187Cs, 90Sr, 60Co, 45Ca, 51Cr and other radioactive elements.
e, remove all kinds of fine suspended solids, clarification of turbid water.
(2) remove or reduce the color of the water, the water is clear and transparent.
(3) remove or reduce odor or smell of the water, pure water quality.
(4) to adjust the pH of the water to make it close to the natural PH value of water.
(5) remove or reduce water Ca, Mg elements, softening hard water.
(6) elimination of all kinds of pathogenic micro-organisms in water, improve water quality.
(7) clean living, industry, fisheries, water, to reach the various sectors of water quality requirements.